B&B

Not B&B from Bed and Breakfast. Is B&B from Brown and Brick Red.

Não é B&B de Bed and Breakfast. É B&B de Brown e Brick Red.
Já tenho estas calças há muito tempo. E adoro-as! São super fluídas e confortáveis. Têm uma cor mesmo bonita. Têm qualidade. Mas o tecido é uma chatice!
Basta vesti-las e sentar-me no sofá para ficarem com marcas. E eu não gosto nada de andar na rua e de ter as pessoas a olharem por acharem que não passei as calças a ferro! É por isso que as uso muito raramente. Mas quando as uso gosto mesmo do conforto que elas me fazem sentir!
Desta vez, e porque não estava a chover, decidi usá-las com uns sapatos com um pouco de salto mas com um toque mais masculino, uma camisola pérola com uma espécie de renda em losangos e um casaco de camurça castanho. Para dar um pouco de cor, decidi usar uma bolsa verde com um bolso com o mesmo tom tijolo.
 

Not B&B from Bed and Breakfast. Is B&B from Brown and Brick Red.
I already have these trousers for a long time. And I love them! They are very fluid and comfortable. They have a beautiful color. They're good quality. But the fabric is a bummer!
You just put them on and sit on the couch and they become all wrinkled. And I do not like to walk on the street and have people looking at me thinking I can't use the iron! This is why I wear them only from time to time, specially when I don't have any important appointment. But when I wear them I like the way they make me feel so comfortable!
This time, and because it wasn't raining, I decided to use them with shoes with a small heel but with a masculine touch, pearly sweater with lace and a brown suede jacket. To give a little color to the look, I decided to use a green bag with a pocket with the same brick tone.

 
As calças são Zara, bem antigas, a camisola é Mango, do ano passado, e o casaco é da Mango, também do ano passado (podem vê-lo aqui e aqui também).
 
The trousers are Zara and very old, the sweater is Mango, from last year, and the jacket is Mango also from last year (you can see it here and here).
 
 
Stay Checked In!
 
Daniela


3 comentários :

  1. Nice pants!
    Enjoy!
    New post: http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/black-bold-and-belted.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei muito! *-*
    Sou uma nova seguidora! :)

    http://glamourandsparkletrends.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

 

BLOGGING.PT

BLOGLOVIN'

INSTAGRAM

Followers