Romantic Lips

Take the opportunity to show your perfect and "juicy" lips!

Como já tinha avisado, até ao dia de São Valentim vou andar por aqui a "inundar" o blog com posts que acho que serão úteis para celebrarmos este dia da melhor maneira.
E como não podia deixar de parte a maquilhagem, hoje vou focar-me nos lábios. Se há ocasião para os nossos lábios ficarem perfeitos e "suculentos" é esta!
Fiz uma seleção dos meus batons, e temos tons vencedores! Rosa e Coral. Porquê? Porque na noite do dia 14 todas as meninas querem estar super femininas e elegantes, e os homens querem ser os galãs e sentirem que estão no "poder" ;)
Alguns tons vão parecer muito semelhantes nos lábios devido às fotos, mas garanto que têm todos tons diferentes.
Vamos ver as opções?
 
 

Has I said before, until Valentine's Day I will "flood" the blog with posts that I think will be useful to celebrate this day in the best way.
And because I can't put makeup apart, today I will focus on the lips. Take the opportunity to show your perfect and "juicy" lips!
I made a selection of my own lipsticks, and we have the winners! Pink and Coral tones. Why? Because on the night of 14th all the girls want to be super feminine and elegant, and men want to feel that they have the "power" and that they can protect their ladies ;)
Some colors will look very similar on the lips due to the pictures, but I guarantee you that all have different tones.
Let's see the options?

 
Da direita para a esquerda: Divine/ Beloved/ Trolley Dolly/ Kiss Me Cupid/ Ace of Diamond 19
 
From the left to the right: Divine/ Beloved/ Trolley Dolly/ Kiss Me Cupid/ Ace of Diamond 19

 
Espero que tenham gostado! Deixem os vossos comentários!

I hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment!


Stay Checked In!

Daniela

0 comentários :

Post a Comment

 

BLOGGING.PT

BLOGLOVIN'

INSTAGRAM

Followers